Sunday, August 21, 2011

There's no accounting for taste

Was this the face that launch'd a thousand ships, And burnt the topless towers of Ilium? Helen of Troy? No, stupid. Sarah Palin. She's totally hot. That, evidently, is the conclusion of writer Eric Golub. “It finally happened. I met former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. She may be the loveliest woman on Earth, or at the very least Aphrodite’s better looking cousin,” wrote Golub, his heart going pitter-patter. (I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.) De gustibus non est disputandum (There's no accounting for taste).


Okay fellas, here’s a celeb who really is “more lovely than the monarch of the sky,” as Christopher Marlowe would put it. I give you Vanessa Williams (who is 48, a year older than Palin). The Wasilla Wonder wishes she looked this good.



No comments:

Post a Comment