Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What part of no don't you get? - Ctd

The pundits were certain this time. Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) was getting into the 2012 presidential race and would probably announce in September. Take it away Congressman Ryan: "I sincerely appreciate the support from those eager to chart a brighter future for the next generation. While humbled by the encouragement, I have not changed my mind, and therefore I am not seeking our party's nomination for President." Sounds kinda categorical to me. The Washington Monthly noted: "Today's statement may have caused audible sobbing from The Weekly Standard's offices, but it should mark the end of the Ryan-related scuttlebutt, at least until 2016." Heh. Looks like the GOP is stuck with the Romney-Bachmann-Perry troika. Just remember who made the bed. Time to sleep in it, folks. Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment