Friday, September 2, 2011

Czech-Mated

Ah serendipity. So there I was Googling for a less cliche-ish, more colorful way to say "oh-my-god" (you know, like "great jumping jehoshaphat!") when I tripped and fell into the sezy lap of Jana Parizkova, a Czech Member of Parliament. Great jumping jehoshaphat! One click led to another and poof ― I'm suddenly reading about female Czech MPs who for some reason posed for a 2011 calendar. You know, half naked. I'm a decent chess player. But I sure didn't see this, um, Czech-mate, coming (sorry).

This, dahlinks, is Jana Parizkova, Czech Parliament Babe:


Also meet Katerina Klasnova, the 32-year-old deputy speaker for the lower house of the Czech parliament (yeah, any "lower" and I couldn't have posted this):


And no, I'm not going anywhere near the many oh so clever remarks I could easily make about our own Congress members. Unlike the Czech MPs above, I'll leave that to your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment