Wednesday, January 26, 2011

She's back, oh Lord, kumbaya

THE wizened producers at ABC News think you need to hear the views of airhead and ex-Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell on SOTU: "I like when the Democrats sit on one side and the Republicans sit on another. It's supposed to be civil debate, you know, we're not all supposed to braid each other's hair and sing Kumbaya – not in Congress. … I think something was missing last night with that whole prom date." Yeah – that whole political comity thing is for losers. Death to Kumbaya. Sigh. Now, exactly why O'Donnell, the star of those infamous "I'm not a witch, I'm you" campaign ads, was invited to appear on "Good Morning America" alongside bona fide Dem strategist Donna Brazile remains an unsolved mystery. All I can say is, “Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya …”

No comments:

Post a Comment