Thursday, March 15, 2012

Um, totally too much information

Having found another beam of limelight, Meghan McCain surfaced in a Playboy interview this week (fully-clothed). The woman has an amazing talent for being famous for the sake of being famous. During her chat, Meghan got a chance to parry a question about her sexual preferences. PLAYBOY: "Say a little more about the hanging-out-in-bed-with-girlfriends part." MCCAIN: "Watch it, mister. My [girl] friends from home came over [after Election Night 2008] to support me, and we got in my parents’ big bed. They have this huge California king and we just stayed up eating ice cream. I’m not a lesbian, if that’s what you’re asking. I’d be the first person to tell the world I was gay. I’m not private about anything. I think you should live how you should live. But I’m strictly dickly. I can’t help it. I love sex and I love men." Strictly dickly, eh? Glad we cleared that up. Thanks for sharing, Meghan. Not that we needed to add this tidbit to our societal knowledge base.

No comments:

Post a Comment