Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A homewrecker speaks

The "bimbo eruption" was inevitable. It seems, alas, that Herman Cain conducted a 13-year extramarital affair with an Atlanta businesswoman. Cain denies it, of course. But if he were a stock, I'd have my broker short it post-haste. I'll skip the tawdry details since (a) this revelation comes as no real surprise, and (b) none of it really matters. Cain's candidacy is already in a death spiral. With luck, this will just speed things up. What really left me aghast were the remarks of Ginger "homewrecker" White, the Other Woman. She told Fox News: “It was pretty simple. It wasn't complicated. I was aware that he was married. And I was also aware I was involved in a very inappropriate situation, relationship. He made it very intriguing. It was fun. It was something that took me away from my humdrum life at the time. And it was exciting.” Naturally, she is now taking her star turn as the proverbial spurned woman by ratting the Herminator out. Ms. White clearly never gave a damn about the feelings of Mrs. Cain, the presumably faithful wife who made a recent show of "standing by her man" on national television as an antidote to the sexual harassment allegations leveled at her husband. Now Cain has made his wife look foolish. I wonder if the scales have fallen from this poor woman's eyes yet. What a sad tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment